Our “Give Yourself a Career Makeover” Coaching Program is unique and sets us apart from other Career Counsellors and Coaches out there. It is tailored to suit your needs, goals, budget and personality. Many clients say they found the career direction they had been looking for. Many say the process we use was methodical, insightful and helped them to get out the career rut they were in.
Our holistic approach to career development delivered by qualified Life Coaches is the key difference. We take into consideration where you are at in life, what your true strengths and weaknesses are, what your values are and what makes you feel a sense of fulfillment. It is more personal than a Career Counsellor or Recruitment Consultant who benefit financially from placing you in a role. If you are wanting to make a complete career change you need your Coach to help you unpack all those things you enjoy or would enjoy, what gives you a sense of achievement and work with you to map out the pathway to make the career change.
Knowing how to put yourself forward for a promotion or make a career change is often a highly daunting task on your own. Many people come to us because they do not know what they want to do, let alone know how to go about it. They had started to lose confidence, motivation and procrastination was becoming quite debilitating.
You do not need to suffer these consequences any longer!
Why not optimize your potential to help increase your job satisfaction and career success by being more strategic and better aligned with your values?
We have a 5 step process to help you do that confidently. Make an enquiry now to find out for yourself.
We have a growing number (7 now!) of experienced Life Coaches who are trained to deliver Career Development as a specialization. It is a program that is unique to Life Coaching Melbourne and we are in our 8th year of delivering this adaptable program. We help you map out an inspiring and more fulfilling career pathway plan that suits your values, position in live overall, and is aligned with your goals or where you want to be in 3, 5 or 10 years from now.
When it comes to asking for a promotion or landing the job you have been hunting for, don’t leave it to chance! Companies are hungry for profits and growth after a very long, lean period economically, and they might need someone like you to add value to their team.
Want to maximize your chances? Some of the things our experienced Career Coaches can help you with are:
- Reflection and assessment – Do you feel that your career is stagnant and do you need to do something about it? Is your current job or career situation zapping your energy and causing a total lack of focus or drive? Take a stand and be proactive now and you will feel so much better for it. Get help to take an honest assessment of what has and has not been working for you as far as job selection, on-the-job performance or career achievement. We find that many clients have been either focusing too much on what they cannot do well or they have lost sight what they really are capable of doing within their current role. Sound familiar? The good news is that the majority of our clients find that they really do have far more (transferable) skills than they first thought.
- Discover your true potential – this all about unpacking ALL your skills, traits and potential. We take you through a Values Elicitation process that helps you to understand what would make a career more fulfilling and satisfying. This is a very powerful and empowering part of our unique Career Coaching approach.
- Explore the options you have discovered by this step with our research methodologies.
- Create a plan to map all the steps required to make a success of your next career transition.
- Review your progress regularly to allow some important adjustments or to ensure you are covering all bases when it comes to a career change.There are many benefits of having a Career Coach there to brainstorm, guide, challenge your thinking or get you over the line when you are feeling pressured.Career Change – It is common for people to have 2 or 3 careers during their working life. Knowing the best way to go about any career transition is very challenging and you want to make sure you get it right. Our coaches will help you to be creative AND strategic whilst setting realistic goals. We will help you make the right decisions and then follow through effectively for long-term success in your chosen field. We ensure that your confidence is at its optimum level before you present yourself to any potential employer.
Performance and productivity – for people who want to learn how to increase their performance and productivity to satisfy increased demands (and gain greater job security). Learn how to maintain or create an edge and thrive in challenging situations rather than crumble under pressure or worse….negatively reinforce a limiting belief.
Resume, cover letter and interview skills coaching -are you someone who is really great at what you do but cannot seem to put it all in writing or present yourself at an interview? Maybe you are like many others in that you don’t enjoy ‘blowing your own trumpet’? Some of our Career Coaches are also experienced resume and LinkedIn profile writers. They can provide feedback and give their expert tips for writing a cover letter and resume. You want it to grab the attention of potential employers. However, we know the importance of YOU being able to believe in yourself enough to sell your skills in person. It has to go hand-in-hand with a great job application, doesn’t it? We will always take measures to have you feeling proud, positive, and motivated. If this entails role playing or pep-talks prior to an interview, we will be there to assist you.