Life | Wellness | Development | Career Coach
Corporate Workshop Facilitator
Laurenne is an experienced Accredited Coach (ICF), workshop facilitator, and Accredited DISC Profiler. She entered coaching with a passion for personal growth and development, wellness and a desire to make a difference in people’s lives. She’s passionate about supporting and enabling people to thrive.
Laurenne brings a combination of formal training and practical experience to the coaching relationship. When combined with extensive experience in Learning and Development, Marketing and broad life experiences, Laurenne’s toolkit of evidence-based coaching practices ensures she is well placed to facilitate positive and sustainable change at both individual and group levels.
Laurenne has experience working in a number of industries, including the retail, building, manufacturing, education and service sectors. Having transitioned through major career changes herself, as well as having lived in Italy for two years (where she didn’t speak the language initially), Laurenne understands both the challenges and the rewards of moving out of your comfort zone. As a mother of two, she also appreciates the need to find balance in life.
Using a client-centred approach, Laurenne draws on a number of coaching approaches to best fit her client’s needs. These include Solution Focused Coaching, Positive Psychology, Cognitive Behavioural Coaching, Motivational Interviewing and elements of Narrative frameworks, as well as mindfulness based practices.
Laurenne’s approach is one of empowerment, supporting and guiding clients to discover their own solutions and to implement the plans and actions and to adapt the mindset necessary to make life-enhancing changes. She does this with authenticity, honesty, warmth, empathy and courage.
Laurenne can help you:
- Clarify your goals and develop a plan to achieve them
- Clarify direction and purpose
- Develop greater self-awareness and then use this to improve work, life and relationships
- Identify and overcome self-limiting thoughts, beliefs and mindsets
- Understand your unique strengths and values
- Explore career options
- Build self-confidence
- Communicate more effectively
- Manage stress and enhance balance in life
- Improve resilience
- Develop your personal brand in the corporate world
- Get ‘unstuck’
Workshops delivered regularly to the corporate sector include:
- Wellness – Fitting Your Own Oxygen Mask First – Lunch & Learn Session (60mins)
- Managing Stress Through a Foundation of Wellness (4 Hours)
- Building Effective Teams through DISC profiling (Full and half day options available)
- Leadership – various topics
- Accredited Associate Member of the ICF (Int. Coaching Federation)
- Graduate Certificate of Coaching and Counselling – Deakin University
- Honours Degree of Bachelor of Business (Marketing) – Monash University
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)/Bachelor of Business (Marketing) – Monash University
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- DiSC Accreditation
- Organisational Development Masterclass
- Has a Working with Children Check