Life | Career | Leadership Coach
Team Development Facilitator
Angela is a former Senior HR Professional at an American Fortune 50 Company with experience leading initiatives in succession planning, team building, change management, performance management, training and development, recruiting, compensation, international HR, and labour relations in manufacturing environments.
Having achieved outstanding success in a short space of time, in 2010 Angela was keen to explore other ways to challenge herself at a deeper level by embarking on a journey to gain personal insight and formal certification in Life Coaching, Career Coaching, and NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), amongst a multitude of other disciplines.
Angela wasn’t just learning to satisfy her desire for learning and growing, it became her passion to deliver transformational coaching to individuals and teams.
The multiple benefits of working with Angela, on a 1:1 basis are:
- Personal evolution – Overcoming fear, doubt and perceived obstacles, so as to excel and live a prosperous, happy, successful and fulfilling life
- Leadership development – for high performer, having difficulty communicating and inspiring their team
- Developing your self-esteem so that you are unstoppable
- To gain personal insight for the benefit of being your best in whatever you choose to focus on
- Developing frontline supervisors and managers to handle complex employee relations or performance management issues
- Managing your time and to prioritise effectively and methodically, for sustained focus performance
- Handling conflict resolution strategies (for work and home life)
- Career transition: Reviewing and mapping out a truly inspiring and suitably challenge career pathway, under pressure (due to an organisational restructure/downsizing)
- Professional development planning
- Personal development planning
- Creating life balance
- Creating healthy habits
- Learning to live on purpose
It would come as no surprise to add that Angela is currently pursuing a Master in Applied Positive Psychology at the University of Melbourne, Australia starting February 2017.
Angela’s qualifications and training (condensed):
- Life Coaching – Adler Graduate School, 2012
- Career Coaching – Adler Graduate School, 2016
- NLP Practitioner – MN Institute of Adv Communication Skills, 2010
- MA, Human Resources and Industrial Relations – University of Minnesota – Carlson School of Management, 1999
- BS. Human Development & Family Studies – Cornell University, 1997
- Consulting Hypnotherapy – MN Institute of Adv Communication Skills, 2010
- DISC Facilitator – Rubi Ho Organisation, 2014
- Facilitator Training – Development Dimensions Int, 2002
- Organisational Development Specialist – University of Minnesota, 2013
- Birman Certified Professional – Birkman, 2016
- Six Sigma Green Belt – Marathon Oil Company, 2010
- Languages: Mandarin, Spanish, French (social communication level), English (fluent)