Life Coach | Professional coach | Positive Psychology Coach
Emma inspires and empowers people to shape and elevate their personal and professional lives. She helps people to improve their work-life blend, develop their leadership skills, grow their professional and personal confidence, and add more happiness to their days. Her clients come from both the private and public sector, in many different industries: tech, education, legal, finance and more.
Warm, empathetic and a great listener, Emma’s coaching style has been described as “inspiring, enlightening and action-oriented”. Her sessions focus on strengths, values, goals and options. Laughs and light moments are also a given.
With over 20 years’ experience working in communications and client services roles, Emma has a good understanding of the opportunities and challenges of today’s workplace. As a wellbeing and personal development specialist, she provides tips and tools that can be used straight away at work and at home.
Emma is a qualified Coach and has a postgraduate qualification in Positive Psychology from The University of Melbourne. She uses insights and tools from the science of wellbeing, mindfulness, mindset and habits.
Emma’s articles have featured on WellBeing online, Flying Solo and various websites. Media appearances include radio (ABC Upper Hunter and Power FM), as well as news websites and newspapers.
Coaching sessions are available via zoom, phone and in-person (on occasion). Get in touch for a discovery chat.
Emma can help you to:
- Boost your mindset
- Enhance your wellbeing
- Improve your work performance
- Develop your leadership skills
- Grow your professional and personal confidence
- Build and strengthen your relationships (professional and social)
- Discover or develop your creativity
- Gain a personal and professional resources toolkit
Qualifications and training:
- BYCA Coach (BYC Academy – ICF certified training)
- Postgraduate Professional Certificate in Positive Psychology (The University of Melbourne)
- Completed positive psychology courses through Berkeley and The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Bachelor of Arts Degree – Sociology and Cinema Studies (La Trobe University)