Resilience Coach | Confidence Coach |Positive Psychology Coach
Emma is a qualified Coach with a postgraduate qualification in Positive Psychology from The University of Melbourne. Emma uses insights and tools from positive psychology (the science of wellbeing) to inspire and help enhance your emotional wellbeing and confidence at work and in their personal lives. Emma also inspires and helps her clients to uncover and develop their creativity for defining and achieving their personal and professional goals.
With over 20 years’ experience in the workforce, working for different businesses in communications and client services roles, Emma has a good understanding of today’s workplace.
Naturally empathetic, practical and a great listener, she is passionate about coaching because it helps people maximise their personal and professional potential and achieve their important and often long-held goals.
Coaching with Emma is uplifting and inspiring. Her sessions focus on a client’s strengths, possible options and a positive future. When needed, she’ll challenge clients (in a kind way) and question assumptions, limiting beliefs and perspectives to create new insights and possibilities so they can move towards their goals.
Emma was a committee member of the Positive Psychology Interest Group at The University of Melbourne for several years. The group explores the research and application of the science of wellbeing and hosts events and workshops featuring leading experts.
As a Wellbeing Columnist for Flying Solo, she contributes articles about ways to enhance work, life and relationships. Her articles have also featured on WellBeing online and various websites.
Emma considers herself a wellbeing and personal development ‘Librarian’ because of her scope of knowledge and continued learning in these areas.
Emma can help you to:
- Determine the next best steps and action plan for your goals
- Increase your confidence
- Enhance your wellbeing
- Improve your mindset
- Improve your performance
- Strengthen your relationships (workplace, social, friendships)
- Uncover or develop your creativity
- Gain a toolkit of positive psychology and life tools
Qualifications and training:
- Beautiful You Life Coach (Beautiful You Life Coaching Academy – ICF certified training)
- Postgraduate Professional Certificate in Positive Psychology (The University of Melbourne)
- Completed positive psychology courses through Berkeley and The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Bachelor of Arts Degree – Sociology and Cinema Studies (La Trobe University)