Life and Empowerment Coach
During Kathrine’s 18+ years in the corporate world, working as a Change Management Consultant, coaching people within large and complex organisations on how to adapt to and embrace the pace of change that is continuously being thrown at them, is ideal, hands-on experience for a Life and Empowerment Coach. If there is one thing that is constant in our working life and even personal quite often – it ‘s change!
Working with people at all levels of local and global corporations, along with many years coaching and mentoring for charities has taught Kathrine that fundamentally we all have the same hopes, fears, wants and needs. That perspective, self-belief and action are the things that separate failure from success.
Kathrine also has first-hand experience with change on many personal levels and therefore knows that we all have battles within ourselves and that we can all choose to either block our possibilities or, choose to be the change we want to see – one small step at a time.
In 2017, Kathrine decided to take everything she had learnt from coaching for charities and businesses, in both London (12 years) and Auckland (7yrs) and use it to help people by coaching individuals who were struggling or stuck in a rut with an aspect of their life or career. She set up her own Coaching practice in Auckland which achieved (what felt like) overnight success as the demand was so great for her particular style of coaching. She has since moved her coaching talent and passion for helping others to Melbourne. She contacted LCM and we decided she would be a great fit for our team as she thrives wholeheartedly on the breakthroughs and successes of others.
Kathrine brings a realistic, pragmatic and results-driven approach to her coaching but also injects humour and fun when she can. Because she believes even when life seems to be throwing lemons, there is always a reason to smile if you dig deep enough.
Kathrine’s coaching methodologies and approach will help you to;
- Build or rebuild your confidence and self-esteem
- Reflect in a more holistic way by asking you the questions you never thought to ask yourself – resulting in clarity, direction and self-empowerment
- Gain a different perspective by challenging any negative self-beliefs (all the reasons why you think you “can’t”)
- To become “unstuck” even if you have been stuck for some time
- Make change happen in the quickest and most effective way
- Develop plans to ensure you reach your goals, one “doable” step at a time
- Uncover career options for greater fulfilment and success
- Get you “interview ready” by equipping you with the right attitude, presentation and communication techniques
Qualifications & Experience:
- Certified Life Coach through the Australia and New Zealand Coaching Alliance (ANZCAL) – 2017
- Served as a Coach and Mentor for a charity (THT) in the UK for 6 years
- Member of Evercoach Masters Coaching Circle (US) – since 2017
- Coached staff within large organisations as a Change Management Consultant – including Reuters, Fonterra, ASB, IAG, Sky, Air New Zealand, Auckland University, DELWP and Australia Post (coaching and mentoring the psychological shift required for people to embrace a new way of working)
- Certified in Design Thinking through the Service Design Academy (Amsterdam) – 2016