Laurenne entered coaching with a passion for personal growth and development and a desire to make a difference in people’s lives. It is rarely ” I just hate the job” or “job dissatisfaction” that causes people to get in a rut. Laurenne is passionate about supporting and enabling people to thrive by helping them to learn and grow whilst creating more balance in their lives as a whole. Maintaining a balanced life whilst achieving career progression is another issue many people face today and Laurenne has the strategies to help you deal with it and move forward.
Using a client-centered approach, Laurenne draws on a number of coaching methodologies to best fit her client’s needs. These include Solution Focused Coaching, Positive Psychology, Cognitive Behavioural Coaching, Motivational Interviewing and elements of Narrative frameworks, as well as mindfulness-based practices. With a commitment to on-going professional development, Laurenne is a highly regarded, experienced Accredited Coach (PCC with the Int. Coach Federation, and the Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership and Coaching), along with being an Accredited DISC Profiler.
Laurenne brings a combination of extensive formal, relevant training and practical life experience to any coaching relationship. When combined with an extensive corporate background in Learning and Development and Marketing Leadership roles, Laurenne’s toolkit of evidence-based coaching practices ensures she is well placed to facilitate positive and sustainable change for any client she works with.
Laurenne has worked with clients in a number of industries, including the retail, building, manufacturing, education and service sectors. Having transitioned through major career changes herself, as well as having lived in Italy for two years (where she didn’t speak the language initially), Laurenne understands both the challenges and the rewards of moving out of your comfort zone. As a mother of two, she also appreciated her own capacity to keep a healthy balance in life.
Laurenne’s approach is one of empowerment, supporting and guiding clients to discover their own solutions and to implement the plans and actions and to adopt the mindset necessary to make life-enhancing changes. She does this with authenticity, honesty, warmth, empathy, and courage.
Laurenne can help you to:
- Clarify your goals and develop a plan to achieve them
- Clarify direction and purpose
- Develop greater self-awareness to improve your work, life, and relationships
- Identify and overcome self-limiting thoughts, beliefs, and mindsets
- Understand your unique strengths and values
- Explore career options
- Build self-confidence
- Communicate more effectively
- Overcome negative stress
- Enhance balance in life
- Improve resilience and gain greater confidence as a result.
Workshops delivered regularly to the corporate sector include:
- Wellness – Fitting Your Own Oxygen Mask First – Lunch & Learn Session (60mins)
- Managing Stress Through a Foundation of Wellness (4 Hours)
- Building Effective Teams through DISC profiling (Full and half-day options available)
- Leadership – various topics
- Accredited Professional Coach with the ICF (Int. Coaching Federation)
- Graduate Certificate of Coaching and Counselling – Deakin University
- Honours Degree of Bachelor of Business (Marketing) – Monash University
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)/Bachelor of Business (Marketing) – Monash University
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- DiSC Accreditation
- Organisational Development Masterclass
- Has a Working with Children Check