Life and Wellness Coach
Meg is a qualified Life and Wellness Coach with the added wisdom of having over two years experienced as one of the most requested certified Personal Trainer in a leading studio here in Melbourne. With a passion to influence and inspire people to find balance in their mental and physical wellbeing, Meg merges her training and experience, positive outlook, in depth knowledge and drive to help clients to be the best version of themselves.
Meg was often up early training with her dad, or playing sport and, although wasn’t an elite athlete she was good enough to make the A teams consistently and was what you call “an all-rounder”. She wanted to become a Physical Education Teacher when she left school, enrolling in her first Health & Fitness course and so began the ongoing journey that still continues today.
The benefits of her Life and Wellness Coaching is that she is able to give clients the confidence to take the first step in beginning their health and wellness journey. Meg’s ability to gain insight and understanding of what is holding a client back is exceptional. Meg always encourages clients to set small, simple goals to able to move towards an improved level of ongoing physical and mental health and wellbeing that is sustainable.
Meg has the ability to listen to and empathize with her clients and gains a feel for what a client needs in order for them feel good about themselves. A positive self-image the resulting outcome for her clients.
With Meg’s guidance, clients come to realise and understand what drives their thinking and behaviours. Together they explore what obstacles are getting in the way or holding them, then work on establishing new belief systems to enable a refreshed self-confidence and body-image.
In summary, Meg can assist you to:
- Gain a positive outlook about your health and wellbeing
- Increase your self-confidence
- Gain a positive body image
- Find a healthy balance in your life for greater wellness
- Improve your overall wellbeing and health
- Develop a healthy lifestyle that suits your busy life
- Maintain your health, fitness and wellbeing – consistently
Meg’s relevant qualifications and training:
- Master Trainers Fitness Certificate III and IV with The Australian Institute of Fitness 2014 – 2015
- Level 1, 2 and 3 in Wellness Coaching through Wellness Coaching Australia
- Certificate IV in Life Coaching with Results Coaching Australia
- Current First Aid, Basic Emergency Life Support/CPR Certificate
- A Working with Children Check