Transformational Life & Leadership Coach | Start-Up Business Coach | Business Workshop Facilitator
Michael has a rich and versatile background in Therapy, Education, Business as well as Training & Development including 12 years as a therapist and 17 years leading, training and coaching individuals and groups internationally. He is an associate of the Asian Leadership Institute which drives senior executive programs backed up by neuroscience. With more than 20 years of Transformational Leadership Coaching his work has helped Managers and Business Owners of SME’s to learn and grow with their business’s growth from the Start-Up > Growth > Maturity. Let’s face it, the Start-Up phase can be the most stressful time in a Business Owner’s life. Developing positive and self-care focused habits from the beginning is crucial.
Michael’s coaching incorporates an evidenced-based process of unpacking and then retooling/resourcing the way you see the world and how your thought processes will better serve you.
Having trained in various modalities and more recently in the science-based Positive Neuroplasticity, Michael has developed his own Life & Leadership Coaching programs and now works out of Melbourne, Byron Bay and online.
Michael’s Training (condensed):
- Mindful Leadership – Asian Leadership Institute
- Masters of Management – Macquarie Graduate School of Management
- IV in Training and Assessment – Eastside Training College
- Diploma in Anatomy, Physiology and Massage – London School of Sports Massage
- Diploma of Postural Integration – Australian Centre for Human Transformation
Mindful Leadership Coaching (1:1 or group sessions)
Leadership Development tailored to individual needs, workloads and timelines. Michael has proven results with each of these areas of leadership:
- Preparing for a new leadership role through creative visualisation and empowerment
- Overhauling your relationships with failure and success
- Dealing with anxiety and multiple stress factors
- Overcoming the ‘’Imposter Syndrome’ and other doubts you have about yourself
- Finding meaning and purpose again -post COVID19
- Enhancing relationships, inspiring others with new and resourceful eyes
- Proactively demonstrating who you are becoming as a leader.
Business Resilience Coaching (a combination of 1:1 and group sessions)
A highly successful, tailored program specifically to help Startup teams and management to prepare for and conquer their unique pressures and challenges. This is a 12-week solution-focused coaching program that covers individual, team and business strategy, productivity and focus through a mindfulness and wellness approach. A combination of face-to-face (individuals as well as teams), online, workbooks and practice plans ensures that the desired changes are sustainable and significant.
A total of almost 50 hours over 12 weeks work means that the program is applied in-depth but manageable on a busy workload.
- Review, re-energize and enhance your startup strategies
- Analyse workloads, productivity and establish solution-focused wellness habits
- Assess, clarify and streamline your team communication and stakeholder engagement
- Brainstorm and define your longer-term business management and growth best practices
- Design and incorporate an effective and holistic roadmap for wellness and resilience
Personal Transformation | Life Coaching (1:1 or groups)
This program was developed to reformat the way you engage with your daily life events and experiences so that you learn how to change your default negative bias – which our evolutionary path has installed for survival over many thousands of years – and to begin working with your inner conversation and develop a happier habit of relating to yourself and others.
- Understand how to process daily events and thoughts through a new conceptual framework which redefines and upgrade your mindsets and attitudes
- Increase your EQ and equip you with a toolbox for better relating and interacting in personal and work situations
- Enhance your daily routines and habits with practices that support rewiring your brain to notice and build positive and character-building traits
- Design and anchor a happier set of habits through thought, speech and actions.