Personal and Professional Development Coach | NLP Practitioner
Narelle embarked on a journey of self-discovery and leadership development early in life. After facing significant challenges growing up Narelle knew it was up to her to “sink or swim”. She knew she was capable of much, much more and that nothing would stop her achieving whatever she put her mind to. By the age of 25 she found out what it felt like to be self-actualised – the top of the pyramid in terms of Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs in Motivational Psychology. She employed her own Life Coach and Mentor who had previously studied at Tad James & Co and gained first-hand experience of the empowerment that NLP brings. She soon began her own professional learning pathway of the study of Coaching, NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), Time Line Therapy, Hypnotherapy and Parts Integration.
She leads by example and is highly passionate about helping and guiding others through their own transformations so as to live a life they only dreamed of.
In recent years, studied intense personal and professional development courses and Narelle excelled in every aspect of her professional life, receiving awards in sales for reaching number 1 in her many fields. She also continually trains hard physically and competes and plays competitive netball also captained her many teams. Narelle represented her state in regional cross country and has always maintained a physical form competing in races throughout Melbourne and more recently completing a marathon. What’s important to Narelle is to always attain a balanced and truly inspiring life and so can you.
She now has the incredible life experience AND formal training to guide, teach and coach you towards your own greatness.
Narelle can help you on a personal development level with:
- Removing past and limiting beliefs, including phobias
- Weight loss
- Overcoming addictions
- Releasing negative emotions from the past and moving forward
- Overcoming obstacles, such as fear and anxiety
- Discovering the root cause facilitating change for deep transformation
- Setting goals and placing them in the future timeline
- Developing your motivation model and achieving your goals
- Overcoming inner-conflict
- Developing life skills for greater resilience and self-empowerment
- Building your confidence so others notice
- Understanding the language process behind our communication
- Using NLP communication models for effective negotiation and relationship enhancement
- Using hypnotherapy to overcome a phobia or addiction (in most instances)
The benefits of working with Narelle for professional development are:
- Defining your career pathway plan – including short and longer term plans
- Increasing your ability to perform in your role
- Mindset “makeover” coaching for those times when you want to quit but it isnt wise to quit
- Keeping your resilliance up in times of challenge or from receiving negative feedback
- Define your unique leadership style for greater effectiveness as leader or team player
- Learning to lead by example in your workplace, for the greater good
- Understanding and applying the NLP Anchoring process for meeeting presentations, public speaking and sales pitches
Narelle’s qualifications and professional development:
NLP Practitioner Certification (Neuro Linguistic Programming) – Tadd James & Co
Time Line Therapist Certification – Tadd James & Co
Hypnotherapist Certification – Tadd James & Co
Training and Assessment (TAA40104) Certification – Treor Kliese Training Australia
Child Care and Children Certified (Police check and working with children) – TBM Training
Narelle says, “First let’s make sure you know what you’re getting yourself in for! I am happy to call you for a complimentary initial phone consultation. If we both think it will work, then expect exciting times ahead. And although it can be daunting each step we make together will get easier”.