Natasha combines her naturally optimistic outlook on life with a passion for helping her clients who find themselves stuck in a rut and unable to find the direction or motivation to move forward. 7 years ago, she re-evaluated her own career pathway and chose to retrain and pursue a career in coaching and people development, whilst still working in investment banking. Natasha is a qualified and Accredited Life Coach (ACC) with the International Coach Federation. In the 10 years leading up her transition, she held executive positions in law, media, and investment banking operations for global companies.
Natasha knows firsthand about the stress that comes with the long hours and being a woman in a male-dominated field. This experience has proved to be invaluable when helping women to overcome the many different types of stress related issues that eventually impact on their personal lives.
Natasha had the odds against her when she was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Whilst now fully recovered, she had wished there was support for women that focused on emotional balance, lifestyle adaptation and empowerment through such a time of adversity. She up-skilled and is now a licensed Professional Medical Coach. She combines her real life experiences with this unique coaching methodology to give support, positive input and the tools to remain self-empowered, calm and focused on regaining good health and well-being.
Her life, career and executive clients are often people who value performance, hard work, family and relationships and well-being but struggle to find the balance.
Her background includes supporting global organisations and individuals with leadership, change management, and people development. Career coaching was a prominent aspect, delivering a program set up by Natasha to support individuals whose roles were relocated due to a global restructuring. She delivered workshops and panel events to boost confidence and develop presentation skills.
What you can expect by working with Natasha:
- Leave behind doubt and the “what ifs” of a stressful life
- Focus on what you want and how to achieve it
- Flourish as a person becoming happier, purposeful and empowered
- Be a proactive influence in your life and the life of loved ones
- Maintain a resourceful mindset when faced with challenges
Natasha’s key focuses are:
Life, Executive and Career Coaching
Natasha offers a holistic approach to personal and professional coaching for her male and female clients. The features and benefits can include:
- Defining your personal brand and leadership style
- Regaining confidence after a gap in employment or an organisational restructure
- Work/life balance skills
- Career reviews and development planning
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Preparing a value proposition to gain a pay rise and/or promotion
- Conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Stress management and relief techniques
- Empowering your team towards achieving goals and/or completing projects on time and within budget.
This specialisation is a unique coaching model designed to provide mental and emotional support for people and their families who are coping with the challenges of a medical crisis. It’s complimentary to any treatment you are receiving.
Medical coaching will help you on 5 levels: body, emotions, mind, spirit and environment. You will be able to show up and be accountable for your well-being including ceasing negative behaviour, speak with your medical team to be heard and have emotional balance and control over your experience.
It supports the following:
- Chronically ill people with cancer, diabetes or chronic pain
- Family members and caretakers of chronically ill people
- People facing invasive medical procedures like surgery, IVF, catheterisations or dialysis
- Army Veterans and car accident survivors
- People experiencing “burn out” at work.
Coaching for return-to-work parents
Benefiting parents who have been on parental leave or an extended break (for whatever reasons). What Natasha offers:
- Career pathway reviews
- Skills analysis
- Regaining your confidence
- Developing your support network
- Lifestyle transition management
- Life balance and stress management.
Natasha’s Professional Training and Development:
Certificate in Medical Coaching 2014 (Medical Coaching Institute)
Diploma in Developing Mastery 2013-2014 (Coaching Development)
Btech Mentoring 2012
Coaching internally and externally at UK Top Tier Global Investment Bank since 2011
Certificate in Coaching Skills 2011 (Coaching Development)
LLB (Bachelor of Laws) 1993 (Auckland University)