Life | Career | Leadership | Life Transition Coach
(City, Bayside, Mornington Peninsula or via Skype)
Sandy is a sought after, qualified, experienced, and passionate Life Coach of 17 years, with clients from all over the world. Specialising in all aspects of life coaching, including personal development, holistic career development, life transitions, executive/business leadership and relationship enhancement. Sandy’s coaching approach, commitment, and passion has helped thousands of people gain breakthroughs in their personal and professional lives. Sandy’s personal philosophy is that everything comes back to a healthy, positive attitude, how well we connect with others, what choices we make and how well we learn. Sandy has gained valuable expertise and insight about personal development by focusing on her own personal evolution and learning about all aspects of human behaviour from global leaders and trainers.
For a period of time, Sandy was a single mother of two, newly divorced and struggling to make a new life for her family AND a new career/business pathway for herself. She getting nowhere fast! It was a highly stressful time, right when she needed to step up and be her best. Ahhh!
She realised her values had changed and she needed to find time to rediscover herself – somehow. She had so many unanswered questions and didn’t know what to do or how to go about it. She knew she didn’t need counselling. She was eager to brainstorm ideas and issues, find solutions and gain the tools and strategies to grow and move forward. After discovering the amazing effects of life coaching for herself, she soon realised what her passion and vision looked like – to become a professional coach to others who found themselves stuck, after a relationship breakdown or in their professional life. Sandy has firsthand experience in mastering work/life balance whilst pursuing a new relationship, career and studying hard and long hours. Maintaining effective communication with all those she cares about was important. Staying focused on being a good role model for her kids with a healthy attitude and a vision was the key. Being compassionate and maintaining a willingness to continually learn, grow and contribute, has kept her being her best (80/20) so that she can best help you too.
Her first book, “The Fabulous Flirt’s Handbook, Where Great Relationships Begin”, will be launch in Novemeber 2018.
If you are only ‘managing’ life, tired of the ‘same old’, a parent in need of external support, if you are becoming curious about what else is possible for you in your relationships, personal and professional life Sandy can help you find the best pathway forward for you. She will help you to take the steps necessary to put the right people and opportunities on your ‘radar’ and go after your new goals with passion and renewed motivation.
Sandy can help individuals with:
- Re-evaluating and improving any area of your life
- Goal setting and achievement
- Building or rebuilding confidence
- Getting out of ‘a rut’ / finding direction in life as a whole
- Finding love again after a breakdown
- Dating and social confidence, and relationship development
- Career coaching (including defining your personal brand, selling yourself, interview skills, career direction and development planning, changing careers, skills and strengths analysis, career transitioning)
- Solution focus – finding ways to let go fears, limiting beliefs or bad habits that hinder progress and positive outcomes
- Work/life balance
- Successful life transitioning – “sea change”, retiring happily, keeping your sense of purpose and direction intact, moving on after a divorce or relationship breakdown
- “Booster sessions” for leaders and CEO’s/accountability partnering
- Corporate “escapee” coaching (getting out of the “rat race” to becoming a successful entrepreneur)
- Coaching for parents of teenagers and teenager coaching
- Performance & productivity training
- VISION & purpose discovery and is
As the Principal, Sandy can consult HR and Management professions at times of organisational change, restructure, rebranding and rapid growth. Services can include:
- Career and executive coaching services – incorporating 1:1 career development coaching, stress management, interview skills workshops, job search and job placement strategy for your people. Our corporate clients include BlueScope Steel and VicRoads.
- Motivational programs – drawing on the LCM Team of coaches to provide a tailored program to help your team to remain engaged and enthusiastic. Our clients include Telstra, Dept of Justice, Australian Institute of Management.
- Business Coaching & Team Development Programs – Sandy has consulted with 100s of business owners and managers throughout Melbourne in both the private, government and not-for-profit sectors. Sandy can compile a program, drawing on the specialists within the LCM team to create win/win outcomes and empower both managers and staff members to focus on the bigger picture whilst expanding theirs and others’ awareness and capabilities. This is a key factor in the success of any program.
Sandy’s qualifications and training (condensed):
- Life Coaching Certification – 2001
- Life Coaching Certification – 2003
- Meta States/Neuro Semantics Coaching Certification – 2003
- Coach Mastery – 2004
- NLP Trainers Training Certification – 2004
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Results Coaching Certification – 2005
- On-going professional development
- Has a Working With Children Check