Life Coach | Parent Mentor | NLP Practitioner
Narelle embarked on a journey of self-discovery and leadership development early in life. After facing significant challenges growing up Narelle knew it was up to her to “sink or swim”. She knew she was capable of much, much more and that nothing would stop her achieving whatever she put her mind to. By the age of 25 she found out what it felt like to be self-actualised – the top of the pyramid in terms of Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs in Motivational Psychology. She employed her own Life Coach and Mentor who had previously studied at Tad James & Co and gained first-hand experience of the empowerment that NLP brings. She soon began her own professional learning pathway of the study of Coaching, NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) and Time Line Therapy.
Narelle leads by example and is highly passionate about helping and guiding others through their own transformations so as to live a life they only dreamed of. Her ongoing personal and professional development journey has seen Narelle excel in every aspect of her professional life, receiving awards in sales for reaching number 1 in her many fields. She also continually trains hard physically and competes and plays competitive netball also captained her many teams. Narelle represented her state in regional cross country and has always maintained a physical form competing in races throughout Melbourne and more recently completing a marathon. What’s important to Narelle is to always attain a balanced and truly inspiring life and so can you. She is a mother of two boys and is a Parent Mentor to many parents struggling with home-schooling their children and dealing the pressures of working from home and all the uncertainty around them.
She now has the incredible life experience AND formal training to guide, teach and coach you towards your own greatness.
Narelle offers a variety of coaching services to help you move past the obstacles in your life. She will help you identify your personal values, strengths, and abilities in support of your personal and professional goals. Contact us to find out how Narelle can help you develop different perspectives and achieve the outcomes you’re striving for.
Narelle can help you on a personal development level with:
- Removing past and limiting beliefs, including phobias
- Weight loss
- Overcoming addictions
- Releasing negative emotions from the past and moving forward
- Overcoming obstacles, such as fear and anxiety
- Discovering the root cause facilitating change for deep transformation
- Setting goals and placing them in the future timeline
- Developing your motivation model and achieving your goals
- Overcoming inner-conflict
Developing life skills for greater resilience and self-empowerment
- Building your confidence so others notice
- Understanding the language process behind our communication
- Using NLP communication models for effective negotiation and relationship enhancement
- Using hypnotherapy to overcome a phobia or addiction (in most instances)
What Parent Mentoring with Narelle brings:
- Support and guidance as you define who you want to be as a parent and how to become that style of parent consistently
- Brainstorming goals and a vision for your family’s daily life and the ‘bigger picture’ and setting out a ‘how to’ set of best practices
- Coaching and feedback to help you with dealing with ‘difficult children’ – bad behaviour, tantrums or lack of respect, sibling fighting etc
- Tools and guidance for your own self-care during stressful times so you can lead by example under pressure
- Tools and guidance so you can raise confident, respectful and resilient adolescence.
Narelle’s qualifications and professional development:
NLP Practitioner Certification (Neuro Linguistic Programming) – Tadd James & Co
Time Line Therapist Certification – Tadd James & Co
Hypnotherapist Certification – Tadd James & Co
Training and Assessment (TAA40104) Certification – Treor Kliese Training Australia
Child Care and Children Certified (Police check and working with children) – TBM Training
Narelle says, “First let’s make sure you know what you’re getting yourself in for! I am happy to call you for a complimentary initial phone consultation. If we both think it will work, then expect exciting times ahead. And although it can be daunting each step we make together will get easier”.