A growing number of people have turned to our Life & Career Coaching. With us, it is never just about what is on your CV. Nor do we rely on placing you in a role for financial gain. We take an holistic approach with your career development planning. This means we ensure you take all those important, influencing factors in to consideration before you make a career move or sign up for any courses.
There are many other benefits of working with our coaches:
- Overcoming inner conflicts that hold you back, or keep you “stuck in a rut”
- Fulfilling your potential
- Finding your motivation and drive again!
- Discovering your passion
- Identifying your talents and abilities
- Clarifying your direction
- Shifting your mindset
- Maximizing your performance and focus in uncertain times
- Planning and achieving your goals (the right ones!)
- Finding meaning and purpose in your current or a new career
- Greater confidence (in your personal and/or professional life)
- Feeling happier
- Overcoming stress and anxiety
- Self-empowerment and life skill development
- Becoming more influential
- Career development planning that is realigned with your values
- Team development and training
- Leadership development
- Personal growth
- Making better choices then backing yourself up
- Gaining leadership skills
- Improving your relationships
- Dating, finding love, allowing yourself to fall in love (again)
- Relationship development skills
- Managing finances and creating wealth
- Making healthy lifestyle choices.
You are welcome to book a call with our Founder, Sandy Ewing to receive the full details – https://calendly.com/sandy-coach/coaching-complimentary-phone-consultation
Now is an ideal time to review and re-design your future. These unprecedented times call for an unprecedented approach to the way you handle it. NOW is an ideal time to seek out every opportunity. Over 3 million Australians are already seeking out a career change according to an ING Future Focus Report released in June’20.
Many people have become very reflective during lock-down. Now, more than ever, is the best time to put that reflection to good use.
Embrace the changes and the ‘new normal’. New opportunities are there to be found if you have the courage or desire to think outside the box.