Stuck in a rut? Have a lot of unanswered questions? Need a fresh perspective or a new direction?
Founded in 2001, we’ve helped thousands of people to achieve their personal and professional goals, regain momentum, motivation and a sense of direction through the power of 1-to-1 coaching. Life Coaching is a rapidly growing industry for many good reasons. Why not find out what it’s all about and how it can work for you too? You can call and speak directly to a coach today on 1300137706.
Over 19 years of serving the community we have grown to 20+ coaches and mentors. We have a carefully selected team of experienced and qualified coaches, and mentors are well equipped with the right tools to help you to be your best at work, rest and play. We have a unique and broad skillset within the team to draw upon, and this sets us apart from the rest. Life Coaching Melbourne is your preferred coaching service provider catering to individuals, business and corporation’s needs and goals.
Why get a coach?
Coaching is being taken up by more and more people and organizations each day because it primarily facilitates a solution-focused approach to any situation, goal or issue. It gives you the personal awareness and the skill development to enable you to step up and challenge yourself to learn and grow, achieving more or to simply be happier and more fulfilled than you can currently only imagine. You gain a new perspective and greater confidence by default. From this new perspective, you can aim higher than before.
The many benefits of working with our coaches:
- Overcoming inner conflicts that hold you back, or keep you “stuck in a rut”
- Regaining a sense of wellbeing and happiness
- Building resilience
- Fulfilling your potential
- Discovering your passion
- Identifying your talents and abilities
- Finding your motivation and drive again!
- Clarifying your direction
- Planning and achieving your goals
- Finding meaning and purpose in your current or a new career
- Greater confidence (in your personal and/or professional life)
- Feeling happier
- Self-empowerment and life skill development
- Becoming more influential
- Personal and professional goal setting
- Leadership development
- Personal growth and development
- Making wise decisions (then back yourself up)
- Team development and training
- Improving your relationships
- Dating, finding love, allowing yourself to fall in love
- Relationship development skills
- Managing finances and creating wealth
- Making healthy lifestyle choices
- Overcoming stress and anxiety
- Positive thinking
Why Life Coaching Melbourne?
Your success is our success. We take the time to listen and understand your specific needs, goals, personality and learning style to be entirely certain we can get you the results you are looking for. Our comprehensive, personal matching process and service set us apart from most other life coaches and coaching companies. If we cannot match you, we will certainly let you know. We set you up to succeed not to fail with the wrong coach. By choosing Life Coaching Melbourne, you don’t have to worry about investing your money and time in an ‘unknown factor’. Our life coaches have to meet specific training criteria and experience. They need to remain up-to-date with industry standards. They are continuously involved in ongoing professional development and undertake regular skills assessment reviews.
We encourage you to fill out our Contact Form or call our Team Leader, Sandy Ewing on 1300 13 77 06 from 8 am, Monday-Saturday for a complimentary 15-minute phone consultation.
When and where?
1-to-1 coaching sessions can be booked before, during, or after hours in most areas of Melbourne and outer Melbourne. Many of our coaches are mobile coaches. We also offer sessions via Skype for those living in remote or rural areas, overseas or interstate.
The choice is yours. You can keep doing the same thing and produce the same results OR you can team up with an experienced life coach and make real changes quickly and more effectively than you could possibly do on your own.