Stuck in a rut? Have a lot of unanswered questions? Need a fresh perspective or a new direction?
Since 2001, we’ve helped thousands of people to achieve their personal and professional goals, regain momentum, motivation and a sense of direction through the power of 1-to-1 coaching. Life Coaching is a rapidly growing industry for many good reasons. Why not find out what it’s all about and how it can work for you too. You can call and speak to a coach today on 1300137706.
We’ve now grown to 20+ coaches and consultants. We have an amazing team of experienced, well-equipped coaches that are well equipped with the tools to help you to be your best at work, in your personal and business life. Collaboratively, we have a unique and broad skill set within the team to draw upon and this sets us apart from the rest. Life Coaching Melbourne is your one-stop-shop for all coaching needs catering to individuals, business and corporations.
Coaching is being taken up by more and more people and organisations each day because it primarily facilitates a solution-focused approach to any situation, goal or issue. It gives you the personal awareness and the skills to enable you to step up and challenge yourself to learn and grow, achieving more or to simply be happier and more fulfilled than you can currently only imagine. You gain a new perspective and greater confidence by default. From this new perspective, you can aim higher than before.
The many benefits of working with our coaches:
- Overcoming inner conflicts that hold you back, or keep you “stuck in a rut”
- Fulfilling your potential
- Discovering your passion
- Identifying your talents and abilities
- Finding your motivation and drive again!
- Clarifying your direction
- Planning and achieving your goals
- Finding meaning and purpose in your current or a new career
- Greater confidence (in your personal and/or professional life)
- Feeling happier
- Self-empowerment and life skill development
- Becoming more influential
- Career and goal assessments that are realigned with your values
- Team development and training
- Leadership development
- Personal growth and development
- Making good decisions (then back yourself up)
- Gaining leadership skills
- Improving your relationships
- Dating, finding love, allowing yourself to fall in love
- Relationship development skills
- Managing finances and creating wealth
- Making healthy lifestyle choices
- Overcoming stress and anxiety
- Positive thinking
What makes us unique?
Our Team Leader and Principal, Sandy Ewing has 17 years of specific coaching experience and involvement in the coaching industry. She will assess your suitability for life coaching. Your success is our success. If you are happy with the result you will help us to spread the word and make a difference in this fabulous city of Melbourne, and beyond.
We take the time to understand your specific needs and match you with the right coach that will meet them. Our comprehensive, personal matching process and service sets us apart from most other life coaching companies and it is FREE. If we cannot help you we will let you know. We want success for you as much as you do. We set you up to succeed not fail with the wrong coach. By choosing Life Coaching Melbourne, you don’t have to worry about investing your money and time in an ‘unknown factor’. Our life coaches have all undergone specific training criteria. They are up-to-date with top industry standards and are continuously involved in ongoing professional development.
You can fill out our Contact Form or you can simply give us a call at 1300 13 77 06 after 8 am, Monday-Saturday. 1-to-1 coaching sessions can be booked before, during, or after hours in most areas of Melbourne and the peninsulas. We also offer sessions via Skype for those living in remote or rural areas, overseas or interstate.
The choice is yours. You can keep doing the same thing and produce the same results OR you can team up with an experienced life coach and make real changes quickly and more effectively than you could possibly do on your own.