Leadership Coach | EQi Assessment Practitioner
Wendy is an acclaimed Leadership Coach with a strong and extensive background in HR management, leadership development and coaching with over 20 years’ experience. Wendy is highly qualified in her chosen field of Leadership, Executive and Business Coaching with an undergraduate degree in Psychology and Sociology, Life Coaching Certification. an MBA from Deakin and is an experience Ei Practitioner, and much more. Wendy never stops learning and expanding her already incredible knowledge base and encourages all aspiring leaders and executive to do the same.
Working with Wendy 1:1 will give you in-depth self-awareness to ensure you understand your strengths and style of leadership, guiding you towards becoming an even better authentic, engaging, and influential leader.
Wendy thoroughly understands the intricate inner workings of people and the ambiguous world of leadership and intuitively help those in managerial roles come into greater awareness of what it means to be a leader.
Wendy consolidated decades’ worth of her unparalleled knowledge and expertise into a powerful coaching program—Leadership with Confidence—that is essentially an end-to-end solution that simplifies the complexities of managing people by upskilling leaders through micro-learning. It consists of three interdependent moving parts with a strong focus on the self, people, and teams that merge together to lay the rock-solid foundation of great leadership.
If you are struggling in your role as a manager Wendy can help you to understand the many different aspects of your role, focusing on providing you with practical skills you can improve on.
Wendy is definitely a one-of-a-kind Leadership Development Coach that is nothing short of life changing.
The key benefits of working with Wendy 1:1:
- Unpacking all your strengths and leadership potential
- Effective utilisation of your leadership qualities and style
- Transitioning into leadership – feeling supported as you learn and grow
- Increased confidence and self-assurance
- Developing a professional development plan for your ongoing expansion of your full potential.
Wendy’s qualifications and training:
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology) – Monash University
- Post graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management – Deakin University
- MBA – Deakin University
- Certificate in Counselling and Family Mediation – Relationships Australia
- Diploma of Life Coaching – Life Coaching Institute (completing)
- integrated Nutrition Health Coaching – Institute of Integrative Nutrition
- Degree in Youth Work – Monash University