Stuck in a rut? Since 2001, we’ve helped thousands of people regain momentum, motivation and a sense of direction through the power of 1-to-1 coaching. Life Coaching is a rapidly growing industry for many good reasons. Why not find out what its all about and how it can work for you too – Contact us today!
In 2015 we grew from 5 to 12 coaches. We have an amazing, growing team of experienced, well equipped coaches that are armed with the tools to help you to be your best at work, in your personal life.
Coaching is being taken up by more and more people and organisations each day because it is primarily a solution focused approach to any situation, goal or issue. It gives you the personal awareness and the skills to enable you to step up and be your best, achieving more or to simply be happier and more fulfilled than you can currently imagine. You gain a new perspective and greater confidence by default. From this new perspective you can aim higher than before.
The many benefits for our clients are:
- Overcoming inner conflicts that hold you back, or keep you “stuck in a rut”
- Fulfilling your potential
- Finding your motivation and drive again!
- Clarifying your direction
- Finding meaning and purpose in your current or a new career
- Discovering your passion
- Greater confidence (in your personal and/or professional life)
- Feeling happier
- Self empowerment
- Becoming more influencial
- Identifying your talents and abilities
- Career and goal assessments that are realigned with your values
- Personal growth and development
- Making good decisions, then backing yourself up
- Gaining leadership skills
- Improving your relationships
- Dating, finding love, allowing yourself to fall in love
- Relationship development skills
- Managing finances and creating wealth
- Making healthy lifestyle choices
- Overcoming stress and anxiety
- Positive thinking
What makes us unique?
At Life Coaching Melbourne we assess whether life coaching is right for you, then we take the time to understand your specific needs and match you with the right coach that will meet them. Our comprehensive, personal matching process and service sets us apart from most other life coaching companies and it is FREE. If we cannot help you we will let you know. Matching your needs with a coaches’ skills and experience is a vital part of achieving success through life coaching. We want success for you as much as you do. We set you up to succeed not fail with the wrong coach. By choosing Life Coaching Melbourne, you don’t have to worry about investing your money and time in an ‘unknown factor’. Our life coaches have all undergone specific training criteria. They are up-to-date with top industry standards and are continuously involved in ongoing professional development. Our Team Leader and Principal, Sandy Ewing has 17 years of specific coaching experience and involvement in the coaching industry as a whole.
You can fill out our Contact Form or you can simply give us a call at 1300 13 77 06 after 8 am, Monday-Saturday. 1-to-1 coaching sessions can be booked before, during, or after hours in most areas of Melbourne and the peninsulas. We also offer sessions via Skype for those living in remote or rural areas, overseas or interstate.
The choice is yours. You can keep doing the same thing and produce the same results, OR you can team up with an experienced life coach and make real changes quickly and more effectively than you could possibly do on your own.